Monday, May 19, 2008

A Word from Misty's Best Friend.. Jennifer...

Hi! I'm Misty's best friend, Jennifer... I'm hacking this daily post to announce...

It's MISTY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Misty is the most thoughtful person, sweetest...great mother and dearest friend. I thank God everyday that he brought her and her family into my life. I've been waiting almost 30 something years for a friend like her to come along... I LOVE YA!
Misty, we chat everyday and almost can't stand not to talk even when we are out of the house and away from our computers... I couldnt imagine my life without you in it!
I am blessed to call you my best friend!!
I LOVE YA!! OXOOXOXOX! HUGS!
You will never meet a sweeter person... but she's my best friend!!! Send her special birthday wishes on the comment box below!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTY!!!

5 comments:

Patti said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTY! Hope that you are out celebrating!
Love,
Patti

Patti said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTY! Hope that you are out celebrating!
Love,
Patti

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Misty. Have an awesome day.

Becky said...

Happy Birthday! And Many, Many more!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Misty!!