Friday, January 21, 2011

Favorite Foto Friday - "Peace"

This type of "Peace" between two sisters, especially so far apart in age does a Mother's Heart good. My heart swells with joy when I see Madisyn taking the lead to play with her sister, or I see Lyza running to her sister for comfort! The ultimate joy in my life!


Please jump on over to http://mindfulofmine.blogspot.com and join NORA and link up with others to view their definitions and photos of "Peace".


Peace is a word often used in today's society, but rarely practiced it seems. Every time I turn on the news I "DON'T" see much peace, but always pray for it! Then when you do see the small glimpses of peace or things people have done for one another....it can and does brighten your whole day (if you can block out the "unpeaceful" things you have seen prior that is!). You see many people saying they wish for world peace, or peace among peers or family! Well folks....it is up to US to make that happen. It cannot be done by one person alone, it must be done by US, as a group, as a whole! Take time today to make peace with just one issue you have...pray over it...forgive over it and let go and let God! At the end of the day, just by letting one thing go at a time......you will find peace in your heart and a smile on your face!



Lyza in my mom and dads pool as a baby...she looks pretty darn peaceful to me!


Flowers in general (especially when given to me or are in my house as a decoration) bring me great joy and are so peaceful to look at! I love flowers!

More Flowers!
Making "Peace".....our cat and the guinea pig! Kinda sad because both of them are no longer with us! But I thought this was a cute photo!



3 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Wonderful pics! I, too, enjoy it when our oldest takes such good care of her little sister & brother. & they often run to her for comfort.....

Hannah said...

I know exactly what you mean. I love watching Dmitry and Sophia together. Your girls are the perfect team :)

nora said...

Oh how i wish for some peaceful pool time - Lyza looks like she was super comfortable just chilling out!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!