Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The View From My Front Porch - 5 am!

The view from my front porch at 5 am this morning! Lyza woke up at 5:30 am.... I am assuming she doesn't get the meaning of snow days, and that this means NO SCHOOL for her and she can sleep in (and so can mama!), however, I was already up.....so no harm done. She is now snuggled in one of the beds in Madisyn's room watching "Jay Jay the Jet Plane", where I have a feeling she will zonk back out. And if she doesn't, oh well....early naptime today! Daddy is coming home at 9 am this morning. We were expecting this winter snow so I asked him to take 1/2 day off to play with Lyza and I in the snow! Always a treat! So...in a few hours we will all be coming in to a nice hot fire after sledding, then having hot noodle soup and hot chocolate! Doesn't get better than that!

Stay toasty on this nice snowy winter day! (I know many will disagree if you have to get out in it....! SORRY, but stay safe!)

(Did I mention I did Zumba for the first time last night! Whew....what a work out, but just my kind since it is all dancing and fast paced! What fun and the instructor was AWESOME! I may have to get a few of my girls (Kelsey, Lacey and Mama Michelle!!! R U READING THIS?) to go!! It was fun! We would have a blast laughing at ourselves and each other! Surprisingly, I am not sore! Must be all that wii dancing that has gotten me in shape!!!! (ha)...seriously, I bet it helped some!



These photos are from just a few days ago when we had some snow and crazy wind. The wind actually blew snowballs together! It was kinda neat!














No comments: