Sunday, January 23, 2011

"SILLY" Sunday

I knew I could get in a "Silly Photo Day" somehow.....so here it is! "Silly Sunday"!

Some of my favorite "silly" photos! I love when we are all acting a little goofy (our family and friends). Being silly is such a great stress reliever in a world that is far to stressed out today. So I try and capture as many "stress relieving" photos as I can so we can reflect back on them and think...."Ohhhh, I WAS having a good time that day, or during that activity".

I do love our silly family and the many "silly" memories still in the making! Today we will be playing in the snow with Miss Lyza Faith again, so should be some great photos to post later!

Blessings to you all on this Blessed Sunday Morning!

~~~ Misty































































































No comments: