Wednesday, October 15, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY....and other news!

Do you like my blog??? I love the new fall blog! Thanks to my BFF, Jennifer, for designing it for me. She also did some touch ups on some photographs that I wanted to use for Christmas. She is good......I am not just saying that either! She has a real gift for doing just about anything you want! Check her out at www.jensdesignshop.com/ . Not to mention, she is cheap and will work with you to get it exactly to your specifications! You can email her at info@jensdesignshop.com !

I love the below photo. That is one that was of Chris and the girls.....so she cropped me out of a similar photo and added me in! Super nice!!!

Thankful Thursday:

I am thankful, very thankful for my BFF, Jen, who keeps me in line, lifts my spirits and can brighten my day when I am having a bad one!! Isn't it ironic that I have never met her face to face? We have webcams and talk for hours daily on the IM. Hopefully soon we will get to meet! I don't know when, but it will happen someday!

I'm thankful for Brandon, Trish, LaRissa and Brydon.....they always put a smile on my face and I love spending time with them. They are a comical crew and I wish they lived closer so I could see all of them much more.

I am thankful my photography business (Walk by Faith Photography) took off as quickly as it did (So if you are in the Southern Indiana contact me for your fall or Christmas photos! I have about 6 bookings from October-November.

I am thankful for the beautiful fall weather. It is perfect. Nothing better than laying in the hammock or swing on these nice fall days!

  • I am thankful my mothr in law is keeping my girls on Saturday! Chris and I REALLY need some time alone to chill out! I can't wait to spend some time with him wihout hearing "Mama, Mama, Mama"!

I am thankful for my parents......they always go above and beyond what they need to....they are a blessing!!

I am thankful Maddy made all A's on her report card.....well, almost. She has one B that she is trying to get up to an A. She really does worry about her grades!!! She got an A on her speech and sock puppet too! Way to go Madisyn!!

Lastly....I am thankful for my husband. We may not always see eye to eye.....but he is a sweetheart and I could not ask for more. He is a wonderful daddy and is constantly making us giggle! He's one in a million that is for sure!

Our Family Fall Photo!

Mommy

Lyza an her new slide!!!

Lyza and her new little tykes car!






Maddy Moo goofing off!






1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I LOVE the fall blog!! I so need to get my blog done:)