Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Not so.....Wordless Wednesday


Attitude.....bet none of you have experienced this before! HA!



I'm telling you.....some days are pretty rough around here. I love this girl to pieces...she is FUNNY, Smart and keeps me laughing...but as soon as she doesn't get her way, watch out! Any tips?? I'll take all the advice I can get. There is 10 years between Maddy and Lyza so it is like starting all over again for me! I don't remember Maddy throwing fits iike this....I am sure she did, I just don't remember! She was such an angel. Again, so is Lyza.....but watch out if you tell her no, take something away or not let her have her way! WHEW!










5 days old



5 days old....we have three female white ones (their ears are already turning chocolate.....so I am sure they will turn tan with chocolate tips like their mama). We have three male silvers and one female silver!





Tomorrow I am posting more of some of the photo shoots I have done over the past several weeks. If you are in the Evansville area....or even Washington, Montgomery, Loogootee or Shoals I can do photo shoots there on a weekend that I go home to my parents. Right now I have already started booking children and families for their Christmas card photos! Just shoot me an email or leave a comment if you are interested!



fairytaleprincesses@gmail.com



6 comments:

Hannah said...

I had no idea you were in Indiana. Me too!! Very cool!

My Sophia the queen of terrible twos. My husband says she is already hormonal because she will be so sweet and then swing a huge crying fit and then start laughing (crazy laugh) all within two minutes time. My son never even hit the terrible two's so this is new to us.

Vanessa said...

Oh if someoen can just figure out the secret to stoping tantrums every mother in the world woudl be their best friend! My two girls are doing the fit throwing thing too!

Becky said...

My best advice for tantrums - ignore them. If we are at home I put my girls in their room (usually in the middle of the floor where they are safe) and tell them they can come out when they are done crying - then I walk away and ignore them. Doesn't always work, but I have found that giving then attention only fuels things. That Lyza - she's a feisty one! Great pictures of her attitude though!

Michelle Riggs said...

Cute pictures. Our youngest (Landis) has a strong will too. He is a lot of fun, but he takes very a lot of teaching.

Thanks for praying for Abby.

Sarah said...

Yep... love our little sassy sweethearts. I had forgotten much of it too! I know I am laughing at her much more than my first two, because, as you know... this will pass by quicker than you can blink an eye!

Hannah said...

We are near Louisville KY. We went to Evansville in the summer for a celebration adoption session.