Friday, October 31, 2008

FFF "Halloween"...AND some EXCITING NEWS!

These are our costumes from last year.....since we haven't gone yet this year, they will be posted next week!! Everyone have a "Spooktacular" Night!!

EXCITING NEWS::::: NEWS FLASH:::::::

OK....YOU CAN Leave comments on what you THINK my big news for the weekend is! If ANYONE gets it correct.......you WILL get a prize basket of goodies!!! This is something that has been a long time coming......we are going out of town for this......and I WILL post details as soon as we return late this weekend!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!


























































10 comments:

Vanessa said...

OH my goodness my daughter would have died if she would have seen a Nemo costume!! She's one of his biggest fans right now next to the Little Mermaid that is!!

News, pregnant, another baby, or adopting a puppy??? LOL

Auna said...

Well Vanessa took my first guess, so i'll say a new car?

Anonymous said...

Love all the costume pics from last year!!!

Expecting a new baby (through birth or adoption?)

Hugs,Leslie

Sarah said...

Hmmm... going out of town... Disney??

Fun costumes!! YOur girls are so precious!

Unknown said...

I wanna guess! I wanna guess!!!

Anonymous said...

You're getting a horse?

Amy said...

I'll go with grammy Z! It has to be some kind of animal b/c adoptions aren't open in Guatemala. And as long as I have know you a horse has been high on the list!!

Lana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Do you get to meet your Best Friend?