Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun wedding night.......we are getting OLD! O-L-D

Today was the "Big Day" for Matt and Rebekah - our cousins (Chris' side)! The wedding was absolutely stunning.....and I am afraid to say I got to see Rebekah walk down the aisle (Mainly because I refused to NOT go outside until then)......and that was it! Lyza likes to talk....loudly! So I found my way outside with the blanket, camera and Lyza. The ceremony, although a very large wedding party.....went pretty quick. So I stayed out with Lyza to smell flowers, pick flowers (whoops) and get some outdoor shots of her. Everything was done in fall decor......fall colors of burnt orange and brown.......I wish I had gotten more photos of that...but I didn't! I didn't get near as many photos as I usually do when I get to stay in the wedding and actually watch...but that is ok! My husband took baby duty last wedding, so rightfully it was my turn! Anyway...below are some photos from tonight and I will label them. Lyza tore up the dance floor from BEGINNING until we made her stop a couple hours later. She had us all rolling with her slick (and funny) moves. She even tried to break dance a few times! Everyone got a big kick out of her!

I have a photo shoot tomorrow with my brothers family, we are having a birthday get together for my father, then headed to the pumpkin patch back home at my parents, hayride....the whole nine yards. Not sure how pleasant it will be at 85 degrees!!!

In other news......Friday Maddy was off school. We went to get our hair done and I let her get highlights, undertones for the first time. A bit young? Yes, maybe.......but it was a fun thing to do for her! She loves it.......something new...different! She then went to the Fall Festival with friends....brought home five fish and all was well in the world! Her friend stayed over last night and we had a great time. She has another friend tonight that went to the wedding with us and we are having a great time with her also!

Meet me back tomorrow night for more pic's of the family and pumpkin patch!

OH....LYZA CAN COUNT TO 10 IN SPANISH AS WELL AS ENGLISH NOW!! IT IS AMAZING AND SOOOOOO STINKIN CUTE TO HEAR HER. I GOT HER ON VIDEO WITH THE ENGLISH.....NOW LET ME GET IT WITH THE SPANISH!


Maddy Moo and her new Doo!!
Lyza picking flowers while the ceremony was going on!

Lyza and her blankie that goes everywhere....actually there is two, but she only gets one at a time now!


Up the stairs with it! WOW, it was hot and I was sweating trying to keep up with her! It is not as easy as it sounds!


I maybe should have save this for a "Wordless Wednesday".....but, doesn't that look like blood coming out of her mouth? It wasn't......cheese puffs!

Lyza doing the "worm" on the dance floor......that's what it looked like anyway!



"CHEESE"

You boogie girl!


Mama and Papa.....we didn't dance much....we were chasing around a 2 year old!!! WE FEEL OLD!


Beer Cans.....and an old boot tied to the back of the John Deere Tractor Wagon w/haybales that took the wedding party to the reception! It was really cute!



Madisyn and her friend A.


THE BRIDE



My cousin Sarah (Rebekah's Sister) Giving the toast! Beautiful dresses don't ya think???!


Rebekah getting ready to toss the bouquet!





Matt and Rebekah.......First Dance


COUSINS........Chris and Rebekah

The GROOM and Madz

AHHHHH



















No comments: