Friday, October 10, 2008

Operation Princess Hair -- Please Help!




As many of you know there is a precious little guatatoddler in the adoption community fighting cancer.... Abby Riggs is 3 years old and going through a painful process right now. Many of us know of and care for this sweet little one. I need your help to support this precious family! Would you please check out my friend Angels blog and consider posting this information if you have a blog or giving a donation to help this sweet girl? I would love for you to forward this information to anyone you think might like to help the Riggs family.THANK YOU! I truly appreciate your time. http://www.thevoiceofadventure.com/


You can check out the Riggs Family Blog at:


Keep this family in your prayers and if you can donate to get her "Princess Hair".......WONDERFUL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this with everyone. I have been so touched by little Abby's story. I will do all I can!