Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday Ramblings.....

Not much new to report here! I did an engagement photo shoot yesterday......and then we all just mostly laid around the house (them watching football........me NOT watching football). We've had some really beautiful days! I didn't sleep a wink this past weekend.......and so today, I took a nap! That was the highlight of my day! Lyza and I had some errands to run and when we got home we both went down for a nap and didn't wake up until Maddy got home from school and Chris home from work! Luckily, I had made a pot of veggie soup this morning and let it simmer on the stove all day! Tonight we have just been playing around......getting used to Chris being home again at night and we will probably call it an early night again!






















No comments: