Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Picture Overload....Beware!




As promised here are a few of my favorite photos from recent shoots! I could upload all day....but I think you'd get bored with that!! Of course my brother and sister in laws photos a few posts down are my favorites!!! Beautiful scenery, fields, and leaves are all colors up where they live right now!





Have a wonderful Thursday!









































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Your photos are remarakable!! I haven't been following your blog for too long so I was wondering how long you have been doing photography??? This is something I planning to pursue once my girls go to school!