Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Night.....

Here is our night of trick or treating.

Madisyn wore her dance uniform...whe went all out this year carrying her pillowcase and all!! She's getting to be too big and too independent! Well, as far as we will let her anyway, which compared to most is not much! Makes her appreciate when we do let up a little.

Lyza went as a princess....Leftover birthday gifts/outfits made this a perfect choice. She wasn't always a "princess"...but we made it up 2 full streets successfully! She wasn't sure about this. She had been practicing all day...I put cheese cubes in her bucket when she'd come and say "halloween, halloween, Trick or Treat"...I don't know why she thought she must say that before hand....I think it was the Dora song. So....first house she went up with her daddy (her mama is really sick right now and this was a big step for me to even get out of the house).....she at first layed her head down on his shouldere and said "Halloween, Halloween, Trick or Treat" while she was opening the door. When she opened the door she laid her head all shy like on daddy. The lady gave her some candy she ran out of the drive yelling "I did it mommy, I did it mommy"! Priceless! Where is the camcorder when ya need it? All in all she did really well, but her bucket was full.....so we were done. Madisyn of course ran around the same neighborhood as us with her friends and wasn't too happy Lyza got more candy than she did! HA, oh well.......Lyza didn't do as much gabbbing up and down the streets as I am sure Madisyn did.

So we came home and all ready to leave tomorrow!

I hope you all had a wonderful halloween!





































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love her princess costume! Looks like she made our good on Halloween!

Vanessa said...

I LOVE that tutu!!! I SO NEED one of these for my girls!! Glad you guys had a great halloween!