Saturday, October 18, 2008

Little Vacation.........


Chris and I are on a little vacation....with NO kiddos!!! We were in dire need of some time alone with no kids.....don't get me wrong, we love our girls....but every parent needs some time alone! My mother in law was supposed to keep them, but she was not feeling well today. So.....we called my mother, who lives a few hours away and asked her to meet us 1/2 way to pick up the girls and we are staying at a hotel! We are thrilled.....We have gone swimming, hot tub, shopping, out to dinner, sat out on our balcony and just talked.......and we are getting ready to go play mini golf! My mother will bring the girls back tomorrow afternoon so we can sleep in! SLEEP IN...what is that??? Ha!!



I just love my new blog header/background. It is the perfect colors for fall and I cannot believe what an incredible job Jen did!!! She is awesome! I go to my blog and look at it just to look at all the new tabs, header, background, etc! Yes...it is an addiction! Ha! I guess I could have worse addictions! You need to check out her blog to see her new Halloween set up and view her photos from her day at the pumpkin patch today!! Looks like they had a blast AND they got some big pumpkins.....


http://beachmonkeys.blogspot.com/


. Ok.....off to play mini golf!



Have a wonderful Saturday night!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you are finally getting some "YOU" time for the both of "YOUS"! It was a great day here for us too.. first time in long time... so it just must be in the air!! ENJOY!!!

Christy said...

You lucky dog!! That Sally is a good gal!! Enjoy EVERY minute of it!

Unknown said...

I finally got my own blog!

Vanessa said...

I totally agree about the alone time!! I went kid free for the night on Saturday and we had a BLAST!! Thank God for moms!!